TRIOPO TR-586 EX Nikon
- AVAILABLE FOR NIKON AND FOR CANON ( THE SAME PRICE )
- TTL Flash, Manual Flash, Multi Flash. Raster AF assist lamp. Built-in wide panel & bounce card
- Wireless slave unit function: Compatibility with the Canon and Nikon wireless flash system, realize TTL from machine, manual and frequency flash
- S1.S2 Light flashing mode， FEB flash, E-compensation, Auto Exposure Lock(FEL/FV)，Flash control by Camera
TRIOPO TR-586 Specifications:
In full disclosure, I have been given these units to review and keep; that will not change how I review or what I think of the lights, I am known for calling a spade a spade.
Lighting-wise I am currently using:
- Canon 430EXII * 3
- Canon 600EX-RT
- Yongnuo YN560II
- Phottix Strato II (Canon) triggers
- Canon 5D Mark II and Canon 60D cameras
I get that I am running older gear in terms of cameras, so no idea what these will do with the latest generation of Canon cameras like the 5D3 and 1DX. But I will test what I can.Â So I will be comparing the Triopo lights to the above list. In particular, we will look at build quality, feature set, price point, power (metered), AF-assist beam and how they behave with Canon E-TTL. I don’t own or have access to any Nikon gear so won’t be looking at those features.