Sigma 14mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens (Sony E)
The world’s first and only* lens that combines
an ultra-wide angle of 14mm with a maximum aperture of F1.4.
All for the best stars cape photography.
- The stars in the sky are beautiful and inspiring.
- It is difficult to take pictures of stars with a wide-angle lens.
- The Sigma 14mm F1.4 DG DN | Art lens is the world’s widest F1.4 single focal length lens.
- It has been designed to take amazing pictures of stars.
- It has a fast aperture of F1.4, which allows it to capture more light.
- It also has special features that help to reduce starbursts and other problems that can occur when taking pictures of stars.
- The Sigma 14mm F1.4 DG DN | Art lens is a great choice for astrophotography and other types of photography in low light conditions.