RODE PSA1 studio ARM
RODE PSA1 studio ARM is a professional studio boom arm that allows easy and precise placement of a microphone. It features an innovative parallelogram design that keeps the mic direction constant as the height is adjusted, as well as internal springs for quiet operation.
The Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm is a two-section, spring-loaded broadcast microphone arm designed for quiet and flexible microphone positioning in broadcast radio studios, voiceover studios, etc. The PSA1 rotates 360 degrees and features a maximum reach of 32″ (820mm) horizontally.
- Includes 3/8 to 5/8″ adapter
- 32″ (820mm) Horizontal Reach
- 33″ (840mm) Vertical Reach
- Holds up to 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Includes two desk-mounting options
- Dual-axis swivel mount for accurate positioning