The Lavalier GO is a broadcast lavalier that delivers professional results every time. It features an omnidirectional polar pattern for crystal clear audio pick-up.
The miniature design is very discreet, and includes a high-quality clip mount.
The Lavalier GO pairs perfectly with any audio device with a 3.5mm input, including the RØDE AI-Micro, It is shielded against RF interference, meaning your recording is free from the clicks and hum that can be a problem with low-quality lavaliers.
Whether you’re broadcasting, presenting, filmmaking, podcasting or creating content for TikTok, the Lavalier GO is the perfect microphone for a range of audio applications. Available in both black and white, it looks neat in any setup.
- For Mobile Journalist, Videographer
- Clip-On Mic for Rode Wireless GO Systems
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS Connector
- Durable 3.9′ Kevlar-Reinforced Cable
- Discreet Black, Easy to Conceal
- Omni Polar Pattern for 360° Pickup
- Wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Pop Shield Reduces Vocal Plosives
- Mic Clip with Cable Management
- Compatible with Many 3.5mm Transmitters
Use the black Rode Lavalier GO omnidirectional lavalier microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode Wireless GO system. Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the Lavalier GO features a durable 3.9′ Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with Rode SC4 adapter (available separately) to use the Lavalier GO with smartphones and tablets outfitted with 3.5mm TRRS jacks