Lens Hood HB-40 For NIKON
Nikon HB-40 Overview
The dedicated Nikon HB-40 Lens Hood is specifically designed for use with the AF-S Zoom Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED lens.
Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact.
The “petal” shape of this lens hood maximizes the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area. This dedicated lens hood is designed to match the specific focal length of the lens it was designed for.
- Made of good quality ABS material, solid, durable and wear-resistant.
- The lens hood can effectively eliminate unwanted light and glare during backlight, side light, flash or night photography.
- It can also protect the lens from scratches, fingerprint, and prevents from wind, sand, rain and snow to some extent.
- Easy installation, can be firmly mounted on the lens.
- Suitable for Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f2.8G ED camera lens.
Bayonet lens hood, minimizes stray light and reduces lens flare. Twist-lock mounting for extra security.