- Podcast/Music/Field Recording Modes
- Swappable X/Y Stereo Mic Capsule
- 4 x XLR Mic Inputs with Pads and 48V
- 2 x XLR-1/4″ Mic/Line/Hi-Z Inputs
- Intuitive Color Touchscreen
- 3.5mm Line & Headphone Outputs
- Onboard Compressor & Low-Cut Filter
- Powered via Batteries, AC, or USB
- Supports SDXC Cards up to 512GB
- Stereo Safety Track Recording
The Zoom H1n brings you the latest edition of the popular and easy to use handheld PCM recorder. Featuring X/Y stereo pickup, allowing you to capture great-sounding recordings with unlimited overdubs. Perfect for archiving music performances, dialogue, and sound for films. Additionally, the H1n is loaded with new features including dedicated one-touch buttons for recording, playback, and audio settings. As well as a new 1.25″ back-lit LCD that reads easily in any lighting condition, and slate and test tone generators for simpler A/V sync. You’ll also enjoy the addition of auto-record and self-timer functions, front-facing speaker, and adjustable playback speed for transcription and notation.
So, whether you make use of the phase-coherent on-board stereo X/Y mics, or plug in your own using the 1/8″ stereo mic/line jack; the Zoom H1n can capture your world in glorious 24-bit/96kHz hi-fi.
Brighter, crisper backlit LCD display
The new 1.25″ monochromatic display on the H1n looks great in virtually all lighting conditions. Featuring a clean and organised layout, as well as a backlight that pops during dark or direct light situations.
Distortion-free audio recording
Additionally, Auto-Level and onboard limiting provide up to 120 dB of distortion-free audio — giving you more than enough headroom to reproduce the most dynamic spoken and musical performances with the Zoom H1n.
Unlimited overdubs — great for multitrack audio
Zoom H1n even lets you overdub audio onto your existing recordings. Making the H1n an essential tool for the touring artist or songwriter on the move.
Tone generators and timer tools
Even easier to use than previous iterations. The H1n includes Slate and test tone generators enabling picture-perfect audio and video sync. While the auto-record and self-timer features of the H1n make sure you never miss the moment.
Onboard stereo XY mics plus mic/line jack
A pair of built-in stereo condenser microphones oriented in a fixed 90° XY pattern to capture audio in perfect phase-coherent stereo. Then, when the occasion demands, an 1/8″ mic/line input on the Zoom H1n lets you use your studio and shotgun mics. Broadcast-ready, BWF-compliant 24/96 WAV, and space-saving MP3 audio formats are available to suit your needs.
10 hours from 2 AAA batteries
The H1n promises up to 10 hours of operation using just 2 AAA alkaline batteries. Rechargeable Li-ion and NiMH AAA batteries may promise even better performance. Or, for home use, simply run the Zoom H1n off of USB power (cable and adapter not included).
Connect the H1n to your device via USB to use it as an audio interface, or to drag files to your workstation. So whether you’re recording at home or on location, the Zoom H1n captures clean audio without fuss.
RØDE VideoMic NTG
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response
- Unique infinitely variable gain control
- Auto-sensing 3.5mm output interacts seamlessly with both cameras and mobile devices
- Class-compliant USB-C output with headphone output for seamless audio monitoring
- Digital switching – controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel
- dB peak warning light
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30 hours of recording, charges via USB-C
- High-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting with cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe.
- Lightweight (94g) and rugged aerospace-grade aluminium construction
About this item
- Direct recording to SD cards up to 128GB.Display 2.0-inch full color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Gain knobs, pads, and phantom power for each input. Maximum Sound Pressure Input: 122 dB SPL
- Newly redesigned preamps with an ultra-low noise floor, up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in wav or MP3 format
- Mountable directly to dslr or camcorder with optional hs-01 hot shoe mount adapter. Multichannel and stereo usb audio interface for pc/mac/ipad
- Includes: owners manual, XYH-6 X/Y capsule, MSH-6 MS capsule, AA size LR6 battery x4, USB cable, sponge windscreen, cubase LE software, case