DJI Ronin S
- Be in the Moment Designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the Ronin-S empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move in a single-handed form factor. Maximum Operating Speed: 75 kph1, Tested Payload Capacity:3.6 kg2, Battery life: 12 H
- Imagine, Shoot, Create The Ronin-S gives independent filmmakers the power to capture spontaneous moments with clarity, smoothness, and a refreshing perspective. We want to inspire creators to take the initiative ¨C to become their own film crew. Smooth Track applies to all three axes. Hold down the front trigger to transition from Upright to Underslung Mode in one seamless movement with no gimbal framework obstruction. New Sport Mode allows you to capture fast-moving scenes instantly.
- Professional Stability for Every Destination The detachable modular design of the Ronin-S makes it easy to fit inside a backpack on your travels. Thanks to the industry standard quick-release plate design, you can easily mount the camera onto the gimbal for tracking shots or on a tripod for stills.
- Effortlessly Smooth Operating the Ronin-S is an effortlessly smooth process. First with an easy setup, and then with Auto Tune directly on the gimbal for optimal torque control. Powerful, high torque motors actively stabilize your shot when mounted to moving platforms at speeds of up to 75 kph.
- Camera Compatibility The Ronin-S supports almost any DSLR or mirrorless set up on the market, offering direct camera control.
- Stay Focused Stay focused on your subject with the easy to control Focus Wheel. When a compatible camera system connects to the Ronin-S, you can pull focus via the included cable. An optional external motor can also be added, bringing broader compatibility to all lens types while enhancing precision control.
- Innovative Design Good product design can redefine the way we interact with the world. The Ronin-S is no different. Its innovative framework elevates camera payload above the Roll Axis, making the camera’s built-in display obstruction free and always in your line of sight.
- All-in-One Control Smooth Track technology allows you to transition from motion to camera angle with one hand. Switch between three user profiles with a simple click on the M button, and capture fast moving objects with new Sport Mode by holding it down.
- Portable, Versatile, Ergonomic The ergonomic design of the Ronin-S frees unwanted shake when shifting from underslung to an upright position in one smooth take. The detachable design offers numerous usage scenarios. Mount it to an RC Buggy for low to the ground tracking shots or let it act as a stabilized remote head when attached to a jib. This detachment feature also makes it more convenient for easy storage.
- Automated Creative Modes The most dramatic scenes unfold with imaginative, carefully planned shots. The Ronin-S includes a suite of automated features to let you produce even more creative professional footage, unlocking your true potential as a filmmaker. Ecosystem We understand that sometimes you need more than just a gimbal for your project. The Ronin-S offers multiple accessory mounts, providing full support for add-ons such as LED lights, and even an external monitor. Compatibility with DJI control devices such as Force Pro offers intuitive controls, whereas Master Wheels provides remote operators precise gimbal movements. The Ronin-S also features an S-Bus port for compatibility with third-party remote controllers.
Out of stock